The Fourth Russian Conference on Magnetohydrodynamics
- P. Frick (ICMM UB RAS, Perm) – chairman
- O. Zikanov (University of Michigan, Dearborn)
- A. Ivanov (UFU, Ekaterinburg)
- S. Kantorovich (UFU, Ekaterinburg; University of Vienna, Austria)
- Ya. Listratov (MPEI, Moscow)
- D. Obukhov (NIIEFA, St. Petersburg)
- Yu. Raikher (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- D. Sokoloff (MSU, Moscow)
- R. Stepanov (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- F. Stefani (HZDR, Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany)
- Fundamental Problems of Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetohydrodynamic turbulence
- Astrophysical and Geophysical Magnetohydrodynamics
- Applied Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetic Fluids and Their Applications
- Soft Magnetic Matter and its Application-Oriented Aspects
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Liquid Metals (with and without magnetic field)
Dates to remember
- February 1 – March 31, 2021 – registration and one-page abstract submission;
- May 14, 2021 – notification of acceptance;
- July 1, 2021 – conference program at the website;
- August 20, 2021 – decision about format of event;
- September 20 – 22, 2021 – conference period.
Format of Event
Due to the poor epidemiological situation (in particular, in Perm), the organizers decided to carry out the conference online, without registration fee.
The conference will take place in the main building of ICMM UB RAS (Perm, Russia) main building with accommodation in city hotels.
Official languages of the Conference are English (preferable) and Russian.
All abstracts, posters and plenary lectures should be presented in English. Regular oral presentations can be made in Russian, although English is recommended.
Abstracts and registration forms are to be sent via email to email@example.com
Because the conference does not have any special financial support, we abandon the special issue of "Magnetohydrodynamics" this time.
Institute of Continuous Media Mechanics of the Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Science, 614013, Acad. Korolev Street, 1 Perm, Organizing Committee of the Russian Conference on Magnetohydrodynamics (RMHD-2021)
Phone: +7 (982) 4524625
Phone: +7 (342) 2378381
Phone: +7 (342) 2378322 (P. Frick)
Fax: +7 (342) 2378487